Links

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday

Here we sit yet once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are having an in-depth conversation as to who WVU is going to get to replace Dawn Plitzuweit as WVU's Women's Basketball Coach. Kiwi thinks it should be him, but I'm saying it will be Kim Stephens from Glenville State. We'll have to wait and see, Kiwi swears he can have a birds' eye view of the whole situation.

There is a bit of news, my contract with Duquesne Light will end on April 14th. That is the official date that I need to turn my equipment in, we are finalizing this project and what was supposed to be a three-month contract has turned into a year-and-a-half venture for me. We are the first in the country to implement an OMS on this large scale. I wanted to stay on this project until it gets turned over and that is where we are at. Now it's on to the next contract or employment situation for me. I've already been contacted about numerous positions, for other work, some of it remote work and some of it may cause us to relocate. We'll just have to wait and see what options are presented and go from there. 

Michelle is planning on taking her Mom shopping this afternoon, we just relaxed around the house yesterday and I watched some basketball. It was a lazy day and sometimes you just need that. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it a special one. 

No comments: