Links

Friday, March 10, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It's not quite a weekend or me yet, I had to take a few hours off this week to take a class on Agile both Tuesday Night and last night. I've completed that, but I have had to take a few hours off of work to complete it, so I have decided to work a few hours tomorrow morning to make up for the lapse in time. What does this mean? That my short weekend (we move the clocks ahead this weekend) just became significantly shorter as I make up some hours. 60 working hours and 7 class hours on top of that can make for a very busy week. 

Tonight consists of our Friday evening shopping as well as Michelle and I going out to dinner. My wonderful wife is going to be nice enough to head to the laundromat tomorrow as I finish out my work week. 

I just want to point out that this coming Thursday will be six weeks since Phil said 6 more weeks of Winter and French Creek Freddie said spring was right around the bend. I think Freddie has been more accurate, but I'm ready for warmer weather. It has been a mild winter, and I am appreciative of that. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: