Links

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Any guess what bossy bird chose this week's Photo Flashback? You guessed it it was Kiwi who was absent for the picture believe it or not. He had a contractual dispute and refused to appear unless we met his demands. 

I got this shirt for Michelle last year on Amazon, you can find about anything on Amazon, and it's a shirt with her two favorite morning things, Coffee and I have been replaced with Kiwi. Although I can't seem to recall her ever wearing the shirt again, but I could be wrong. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: