Links

Friday, March 17, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

If you are heading out today, make sure that you are wearing Green as today is in fact St. Patrick's Day, the day where you either wear something green or get pinched, especially if you are Irish. Both Michelle and I are of Irish descent, so we'll both try to live up to that tradition today. 

Plans for the day and weekend, well I am off this weekend, not working and not having to make up any hours, so I guess I'll be the one drying laundry tomorrow morning. This evening it will be the Walmart and Sam's Club shopping that we do every week. We are pretty boring and redundant in what we do on Fridays, I'm just happy that I get a couple of days off to do what I want to do. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: