Links

Saturday, March 04, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Kiwi and I are up having an in-depth conversation about my childhood. He asked me if my wings fell off when I got older, I said Kiwi you stupid bird, humans don't have wings to which he re-iterated that he is the superior species because he can in fact fly without a plane ticket. I guess he got me there. 

So what is on my agenda for the day? Off to the Laundromat as early as possible. I got there last week at about 6:45 and would you believe almost every washer and every dryer was in use downstairs at Millers. which is the area's best and largest laundromat. I'll go this morning and watch, I'll be the only one there. 

I think today is Brittany's official move-out.in day. She and Matt have a place down in Fairmont right next to the best ice cream shop in the area. They have been slowly moving in, but today is their official move-in date when they will cohabitate together. I know Matt has put a lot of hard work into this home which he bought from his grandparents I think. He upgraded the electrical and everything....did I mention they are next to Dairy Creme Corner? 

Michelle is going over to Chris's this afternoon for a few hours. They are going to sort through some old jewelry looking for something specific. How is that for details? 

Anyways have yourselves a great day, make the most of it and enjoy your selves today. 


No comments: