Links

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday's Tidbits

 * Monday has been completed, Kiwi is still singing, so no better reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,410 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,650 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it. I actually downloaded ArcGIS Pro 3.0 now that it is available after last weeks user conference. 

* 5,235 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC but she still hasn't held that against me. 

* 4,457 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. 

* It was 4,000 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. Nice round number. 

* I have now lived 1,622 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 145 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! We did find him, just never had the honor of a face-to-face meeting. 

* I have 3,536 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. 

* There are 244 days until my favorite season, Spring of 2023

* 211 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he and the family have moved back home in the backyard. 

* 167 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 160 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 140 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 34 days away. I'm ready. 

* There are 18 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* I have written 6,853 blogs in the now 17 1/2 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, the weather was really nice but the opportunity just wasn't really present for me to fly. 

* I had a pretty good weekend, except Michelle has been sick. We missed the Buffett concert, but there is always next year. 

* Still working 10-hour day for Duquense Light, busy busy busy. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: