Links

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up talking about the best cartoons ever. He is kind of fond of Woody Woodpecker whereas I prefer Buggs Bunny. He's a talkative little one. 

Well, I am back out in the field today once again, I actually had my best day in 2022 yesterday working for RTI. People were home and cooperative, with no restricted access and it's a nice little community. I'm back there today working once again. 

My morning today will be us doing our grocery shopping and then heading out to work once again. I think I am taking Ice today, Michelle's car has AC and my kind of died out a few years ago. I can work with two windows down, no problem but the AC is so much nicer. 

Well my 40-year High School Reunion has been canceled. We were going to do the Quadrad this year as no one wanted to step up to organize it. Yesterday the Quadrad announced they were canceling the July 30th date and it will be moved to later in the year. I really wasn't fond of the idea, and I think it was cancelled because they didn't quite get the response that they were looking for. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: