Links

Thursday, July 07, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back about eight years, back to the year 2014. As many know I was a part of three Championship Teams from the KDKA Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Challenge. When you win the big thing, the team gets a big trophy and one of us takes it home. I briefly had two of them (never saw the third trophy yet) and decided to take a day and drive around and get some pictures. 

One of my stops was where I got my love of the Pittsburgh Steelers. When the Steelers had won 4 Superbowls in the 1970's, I was being raised by Grandma and Grandpa Hall. Grandma was more of a football fan than Grandpa, as she always watched the Steelers or Pirates when the games were on TV, otherwise she would listen to the games on the radio...without fail. 

I took two of the trophies and stopped by the gravesite and grabbed this pic. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: