Links

Saturday, July 09, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up planning out my day. Kiwi is in his cage and all quiet this morning, I think he is starting to get into Yoga since his cooking and singing careers haven't quite taken off like he would have liked. 

Well, here I go again, back to working for RTI as I head out into the field this weekend to work in Fairmont. New segment and new challenges, I'm just happy to be away from all the student population and restricted access things I have dealt with all this year so far. Back to residential neighborhoods where people live. 

Other than traveling to Fairmont this weekend, I have no real plans in place. I did ask Michelle if she minded running to the laundromat this morning so I can get a good start. It's one thing when I was working in Morgantown, but this is going to add significant travel time to my schedule as compared to everything I have done this year so far. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: