Links

Monday, July 18, 2022

Happy Birthday Kynlea

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great-Niece Kylea Rae Dalton a very Happy Birthday today.

This little photogenic girl is an absolute bundle of joy to be around, Amy and Ralph had a birthday party this past weekend where she had some friends over to swim on the pool and have a cookout. I had to steal this picture from Amy. 

Let's see, if my math is correct and she was born on this date in 2012, that would make her 3,652 days old (that is 10 to you who use that antiquated 365 day Calendar). I can remember the day this little bundle of joy was born like it was yesterday. I know Ralphie was looking forward to the steak the hospital served him that evening. 

If you happen to see this little bundle of joy today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday, Kynlea.

No comments: