Links

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is in his cage listening to some Bee Gees soundtrack and lighting up the cage. I'm up contemplating my day and planning it out. 

Yep after last weekend being off, I am back out in the field today working for RTI. I'm in Fairmont working both days, so it's a way to put a few miles in and work somewhere where people are at rather than knocking on doors where the students are gone for the summer. 

Michelle is going to the Laundromat this morning since I'm heading out of town to work. So I can in fact sleep in a little bit before I start knocking on doors. She's helpful like that when I need to travel, I usually get there and do it early if I'm working in town. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: