Links

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

How about this week we go back to the first of our Three Steelers Trivia Championships. The year was 2008 and Michelle and I were early in our relationship. Poised to Strike was a name that Chris's Dad had come up with when he was on the team, but the year prior to me participating there was a problem with one of the teams where a fight almost broke out on set and he didn't want to be a part of it, so yours truly was asked to fill in and take his place. 

We cruised through all three shows and emerged the winner of the 18-team tournament, a feat we would do two other times a few years later. This picture was taken after the Championship round and some guy on the right jumped into the team picture. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: