Links

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Busy Saturday

Here I sit yet once again, the household is quiet, except for Kiwi who is in his cage singing Bee Gees classics. He likes the Bee Gees. I'm up a little early and slowing getting around. 

I'll be leaving for Fairmont this morning, working for RTI once again and both today and tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be good to me and I won't get rained on or burn up in the heat. 

Michelle is going to be working the Auction this evening at Woodland. Jim and Chris are having what I think is their first auction since COVID. They have been out of it for a couple of years and their inventory dwindled down, but I guess Jim has purchased a couple of estates and will try moving some of the items. If you bring a baked good, you get 5 free raffle tickets for baked goods. Stop in and say hello to Michelle. 

Now this could all change if I hit the lottery last night, I hope I won, I always wanted to be a Billionaire. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: