Links

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic was an easy one for me, the picture goes way back to the old Recourse Softball team, we were one hell of a team that's for sure. This is Tim Bowser and I took the picture at the Early Bird Tournament that we had entered. 

Just thinking of Tim and I knew it was appropriate to put this picture up. I always said there were two players from my past that I would have loved to have played with again, Tim was one of those two. Now that will not happen. 

RIP Old friend

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: