Links

Friday, July 22, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For those of you who like good live music, the Hazel Ruby McQuain Amphitheater downtown has another concert this evening. Let's Groove Tonight, an Earth Wind and Fire Tribute Band will be playing this evening at 8:00. The Morgantown Jazz Orchestra will start the evening festivities at 6:30. Should be a nice evening of Music on the Mon and it's all free. 

My plans for this weekend will be pretty much life as usual to me, I'll be heading south both days to work for RTI. I was off last weekend and I have to say it felt good, this weekend however duty calls and I'll be out in the field. 

Tonight however we'll be doing our Friday afternoon thing before we come home and fall asleep. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: