Links

Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday

Here we are again, the weekend is over and it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone of life once again. It's time for the fun to stop and for us to get to doing what it is that we do to make this world a much better place to live in. 

Looking at the week ahead, it should not be too bad. It'll be a lot of data editing on my end, and I'll take next weekend off for the Concert. Michelle has to take her Mom to a Doctors appointment tomorrow, but other than that it's going to be a typical week for the two of us. New day same stuff. 

Michelle and I have to start planning for Buffet Saturday, what we need to take, what are we going to cook etc. I don't think we are going to take an EZ up this year, might just tailgate, well out of the tailgate like we did our first year. We used to do a big set up, had two EZ ups, the big coleman grill we would take and big coolers with plenty of food and drinks. It's just Michelle and I and I think we are going to significantly downsize it all this year. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: