Links

Friday, July 01, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a three-day holiday weekend. 

Michelle and I will be heading to the downtown amphitheater this evening for the summer concert series. Tonight's artist is one of if not the biggest act of the year for this event, Jo Dee Messina is scheduled to take the stage at 8:00 with the Hobbs Sisters opening up the evening at 6:30. This was the one concert Michelle said she wanted to see, so this will be our first one there this summer. 

It is a three-day weekend and I am off the entire weekend. The quarter is over for RTI and I'm just relaxing and enjoying myself before things gear up once again and get busy. No plans or knowing what we will be getting into, but all I know is I'm ready for a little bit of rest and relaxation and that starts tonight with the concert. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: