Links

Saturday, July 02, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit in the early morning, Kiwi and I are up and discussing his career choices, now I think he wants to be a singer rather than a chef, he's been singing up a storm all week. Hopefully, some record label will offer him some big contract. 

It is, in fact, a three-day weekend for yours truly. I have three consecutive days when I'm not working either job and have some time to relax and do what I want to do without worrying about any clock. 

That all starts today....after I run to the laundromat and dry clothes. It's not that big of a deal, I do it every Saturday and then grab myself some breakfast before I come home. 

Michelle and I are running the idea of heading over to Hovatters today, we always make it at least once a year and we haven't been there this year as of yet. We've watched this small local zoo grow into what it has become now, it is amazing how much they have grown this place and how much fun it is to visit. 

Have yourselves a great day and a great weekend. 

No comments: