Links

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday's Tidbits

 * Monday is once again behind us and we have a pretty good start to the week, sounds like a tidbits day. 

* It has been 21,284 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new and improved 1,000 day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,524 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. Still love what I do and I guess that makes a big difference. Is it really going on 18 years since I Graduated? 

* 5,109 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was horrible, but we're still together. How many days are in 14 years? 5,109. 14 Years ago today. 

* 4,331 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe. 

* It was 3,874 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. 

* I have now lived 1,496 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* I have 3,648 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. 

* 324 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he and the family have moved back home in the backyard. 

* 292 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 286 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 268 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 160 days away. I am so ready for this game. 

* There are 144 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* 132 Days until Michelle and I are in Pittsburgh to see Jimmy Buffett!!!!!

* There are only 6 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. I love that time of the year, mainly because we say goodbye to my least favorite season. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lives 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 19 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again!!!

* I have written 6,720 blogs in the now 17 1/2 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. Hell, I should just look into another one. 

* Kiwi really likes the 70's music, I think he's a Bee Gees fan. We are going to make him a Jimmy Buffett fan and make him a,....Parrot Head. =) he could probably do a great version of fins. 

* I'm only working one job today as opposed to two like I did yesterday and will do again tomorrow. 

* OK I have to once again say this, I'm ready for the snow to be gone, let this past weekend be the last of the season. Let's get to spring, shorts, cutting grass, and picnics. 

* Lucy has been rehoused and spoiled. She went from Michelle's Mom's to my Mom's and is keeping Mom busy and getting Mom trained properly. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho day 30 in a row

No comments: