Links

Sunday, March 06, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is still sleeping from dancing to all that Disco music yesterday. I think he likes the Bee Gees and I can't say that I blame him. He's in his tent snoring and thinking he's John Travolta in his sleep. 

Michelle attended Luke's Birthday party yesterday at someplace called Urban Air up near Robinson Township, just outside of Pittsburgh. It sounds like a lot of fun and as of press time I have not seen any pictures. 

My day yesterday, I was out working once again for RTI. Would you believe that actually managed to get my first interview of 2022 completed yesterday. I was quite happy as it had been a while since I did one, back probably in November to tell you the truth, and it was a little frustrating. People were just not wanting to do them. I'm back out today working again, now that I have the ice broken maybe I can get a few more today. 

Grocery shopping and our normal weekly chores today

Hi ho hi ho it's day 21 in a row. 


No comments: