Links

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in a quiet household or at least Semi-quiet I think he's in his little house watching some bird movie and laughing his butt off. I'm here trying to wake up and get prepared for the day. He really doesn't have a care in the world and will probably take a nap as I'm out working. 

I'll be out working for RTI today, this will be the last day this quarter that I will try to get fresh screeners. We're at the end of the quarter and I really can use a nice little break from this. I may spend some time closing the quarter out in the next few days, but unless I get an interview scheduled for this week I'm not going out as it's fruitless. 

Michelle will be heading out to Pittsburgh this morning. Back up to Allegheny General for the day. There is progress being made, but it will probably never go back to a time like it was prior to all of this happening. Thoughts and prayers are requested. 

Other than that we're just chugging right along. I'm ready for some warmer weather real soon, it's Springtime so the weather needs to act like it's Springtime. =)

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: