Links

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning. Kiwi and I are up talking about our favorite 70's music and relaxing and hanging out with the cats. 

If you have manual clocks that you need to set the time on, you might want to set them ahead an hour if you have not already done so today. Daylight Savings time begins and we lose an hour of sleep from last night. That's OK with me as days will then start to seem like they are longer, now I'm just waiting for warmer. 

I went out and worked a little while yesterday morning, but the side streets around the student housing was not being that cooperative. I watched a big 4 WD truck go up a hill that I needed to and get sideways, so I traveled to other portions of the segment that I could get to and see if I could make any headway doing that. With the temps being even colder today before warming up, I may just take a day off but that all depends on how I feel around noon. If I did work it would be day 29 in a row, if not my streak would restart tomorrow. 

Michelle took a trip to Pittsburgh yesterday, she did wait a little while until the roads were at least travelable. I know at 6:30 they were absolutely horrible and I about put my car in the ditch coming out of the house. 

Normal chores this morning, then we;ll see what the rest of the day holds. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho??? Will it be 29 in a row? 

No comments: