Links

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm just sitting here relaxing and trying to figure out what I am going to do with my day off. I'm pretty much done with RTI until April 8th, so I am going to relax today. 

I did run over to Petco yesterday and got Lucy (Mom's Dog) a few things. She has been pulling her head out of her collar when you want her to do something that she doesn't want to do. So I got her a harness and some new dog tags with the appropriate information. We also scheduled her to get groomed as she is a little hairy and needs trimmed up. We're going to get her thee deluxe treatment of shampoo, cut, nails trimmed, ears cleaned out and whatever else they do including making her smell good. That will be on April 14th. 

Michelle took a trip to Pittsburgh yesterday, she was going to surprise me with DiCarlo's Pizza, but the location she used to go to was closed down so Michelle picked up Osso's for dinner and brought it home. 

Val and Aaron made a trip to Amish Country yesterday, no reports on how much fun they had, all I know is I was standing outside yesterday and got hammered with the sleet and snow. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: