Links

Friday, March 04, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Would you believe the temps are going to be in the upper 60's or lower 70's this weekend? I'll be out working so that will be nice to have some nice weather where I can roll down the windows and just smell the fresh air. I'm waiting got the foliage to start coming back, but something tells me that we are not too far from that point. I will definitely be wearing shorts this weekend as I'm out doing field work. 

WVU men's Basketball team will play their last home game of the season tomorrow at 2:00. It has been a long and troubling season, especially this second half and I would like to see them pull off a win against TCU and give the Seniors something to remember. 

As for today not much going on, Michelle is scheduled to be back at work today after missing the last couple of days being in Pittsburgh, I think she is planning on going up tomorrow as well as there are a few other things she is going to do. They are having Luke's Birthday Party tomorrow so she will be stopping in Canonsburg for that. 

Have yourselves a great day, day 19 in a row for me. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: