Links

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday's Tidbits

 * Monday is once again behind us and we have a pretty good start to the week, sounds like a tidbits day. 

* First the big announcement. Michelle's Mom Suzanne fell about six weeks ago and had some serious health issues. When Michelle has been going to Pittsburgh, she has been going to Allegheny General to visit with her Mom. The trips just got shorter, much shorter as she was moved yesterday to Encompass here on Van Voorhis Road. Or less than half a mile from her home. 

* It has been 21,298 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new and improved 1,000 day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,538 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. Still love what I do and I guess that makes a big difference. Is it really going on 18 years since I Graduated? 

* 5,123 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was horrible, but we're still together. 

* 4,345 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe. 

* It was 3,888 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. 

* I have now lived 1,510 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 33 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again!!!

* I have 3,634 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. 

* 310 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he and the family have moved back home in the backyard. 

* 278 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 272 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 252 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 146 days away. I am so ready for this game. 

* There are 130 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* 118 Days until Michelle and I are in Pittsburgh to see Jimmy Buffett!!!!!

* There are only 84 days until the official start of Summer. 

* I have written 6,735 blogs in the now 17 1/2 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. Hell, I should just look into another one. 

* Speaking of looking into another one, I may have found one that may be more suitable for me. 

* Lucy has been to the vet and is updated on all of her shots, got her a harness, and has her scheduled to get the mop shaved (Groomed). 

* We do need to do a Memorial Day picnic. Whether it be at someone's house or just go grab a few picnic tables someplace. 

* Kim and Terri will be visiting DC later this week. It will be Terri's first trip ever to DC, so she is in for an exciting trip. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho day 2 in a row. 

No comments: