Links

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit on an early Sunday morning, we're once again talking about his favorite music, although he does like the bird sounds that he misses. So we are just going to sit here and chill and relax and wait for my favorite season. 

Speaking of my favorite season, it's SPRING!!!!!!! We reach the Vernal Equinox at 11:33 this morning, so you are in the very last few hours if not minutes of Winter, depending on when you read this. 

Springtime, when the trees and foliage wake up from it's winter nap and starts to fill the landscape with vibrant spring colors. You smell the new season, just like the smell after a nice rain that cleanses the air and makes everything fresh once again. Everyone had a different reason for a favorite season, mine is Springtime because it's when nature has a rebirth. Ready to say, hey come outside and play and lets have a good time. It's shorts and sandal weather and allowing fresh airt into your dwelling. It's the time of the year when you see your neighbors and just simply say hello. It's a time of BBQ's and smoking, it's my favorite season. 

With that being said I've worked 34 consecutive days, today will be day 35 if I go out and if I do the streak stops next Sunday as next Saturday is the last day for Fieldwork for the Quarter for RTI. Let's see how I feel later when it's time to go out, does the streak stop at 34 or does it go to 41. 

Have yourselves a great day.

If it is Hi ho hi ho, it will be day 35 in a row. 


No comments: