Links

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is up and singing some Bee Gees as he's dancing around his cage once again. He installed some kind of disco ball and lights in there and I think he installed a lighted dance floor. Such an innovative bird. 

Well what is on my agenda for the day? Why I am working again of course. I'll be heading out and working in the field for RTI today, I'll be heading out towards Hagans again to work. I didn't make it there last weekend due to all the snow and bad roads we were experiencing last weekend. So I'll go out and try to get most of the places between now and next Saturday when the quarter officially ends for me. 

Not sure of Michelle's plans at the moment, things change constantly and are set in motion. I'm not sure if she is planning on going to Pittsburgh today at press time. Wheels are already in motion for the next steps and it could just very well be a waiting game for everyone. When it does occur, instead of traveling to Pittsburgh she won't even have to leave Van Voorhis Road. 

Have yourselves a great day, get out and enjoy the almost springtime. 

Hi ho hi ho it's day 34 in a row. 


No comments: