Links

Monday, March 07, 2022

Monday

Well that weekend was short and sweet, so short that I kind of missed it so to speak as I was working and Michelle was traveling Saturday, then it rained yesterday when I was out working. Fun, fun, fun. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone we know as life and get back to doing what it is that makes this a better rock to live on. 

I hope everyone enjoyed your weekends, as this next weekend is going to be a short one. Daylight Savings time starts on Sunday, meaning that we push those clocks ahead an hour and lose an hour of sleep. It'll make the days longer and push sunset to well after 7:00 PM making days longer. We are just a few weeks away from my favorite season of the year as we are about to exit my least favorite. Spring is just a couple of weeks away. 

I'll be working all week like I normally do, I'm not really sure as to Michelle's schedule this week. I'm sure there will be a trip or two planned to Pittsburgh once again, and I'll be doing what I have been doing this year so far with just working for Duquense Light during the week and working for RTI on the weekend. That may change after the days get a little bit longer. 

Have yourselves a great day and make the most of the weather. 

Hi ho hi ho Day 22 in a row

No comments: