Links

Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun-filled things that we like to refer to as weekends. My streak is over with and starts back with 1 for today and will run to 6 for Saturday and then it resets again. So now let's take those collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do to make this a better place to live in. 

Yes I decided that since I had worked through my entire roster for both segments and yesterday was the first day of Spring, a rainy one at that, that I was taking my first day off since February 13th and took a little bit of me-time. 

Michelle and I did finally file our Federal taxes, that pesky state wants more money so they are going to have to wait, I'll pay it out of my Federal return as we owe the state a nice chunk of change once again. We always seem have to owe the state for some reason and we used to have extra money taken out of each paycheck to make up for them not taking enough. 

Nothing major planned for the week ahead, I'm not sure if Michelle is planning on any trips to Pittsburgh this week. She did manage to go up Saturday for a few hours, but was home at a decent time so we redecorated the bathroom. We changed the showerhead a few weeks ago, not we changed the rungs and the shower curtain and bar. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

It's a new 6 day streak, hi ho hi ho



No comments: