Links

Thursday, March 03, 2022

Photo Flashback Thirsday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back to I think either 2008 or 2009. Michelle and I had just pretty much started dating and we were still doing a lot of Geocaching. On this particular day, we took this amazing young lady with us on our search. 

This cache was found down in Van Voorhis, somewhere between Star City and Van Voorhis, there is a railroad bridge that crosses the trail there and this cache was down in the woods below that. As you can see it is a large traditional cache and Hayley was the lucky one of us who happened to find it. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: