Links

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household once again wondering where did that white stuff on the ground come from? We're supposed to be past that already, Wednesday will be six weeks since Phil screwed me over with his weather forecasting, so hopefully this will be the end of it for this season.

I did check in with Mom yesterday to see how Lucy was doing, she said she is doing good and even sleeps with her on the bed that we brought over for her. Mom stuck it on the bed and she made herself all at home. 

After work today I'm going to go and pick up Mom weather permitting and go get some bulk supplies for our little furry friend. We have some wet and dry food, but I would like her to be a little more stocked up for her. 

As stated, I'm out in the field working today as Michelle is planning on making the trip to Pittsburgh today. Progress is being made and the situation is getting better, but silent thoughts and prayers for all who wish to assist is more than appreciated. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho it's day 28 in a row. 

No comments: