Links

Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday has been completed, next step in world domination begins with a Tuesday. Great reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,183 since I was born, that's a lot of days. I swear when I was younger ever day took like a month to complete, now that I'm older the balance is every Month seems like a day to complete.

* It has been 5,406 days since my commencement from WVU happened, one of the proudest moments of my life.

* 4,007 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, 10,000 BC was the movie I chose for the night. She must have forgiven me, we're still together.

* 3,231 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,768 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched then feasted like kings.

* I have now lived 394 days longer than my Dad did, just goes to show you his life was too short.

* I have 4,654 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,278 days away. I need some Panther meat.

* 334 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, we love Phil with his prediction this year, but it looks like he might have fibbed. That's OK, I'll forgive him.

* 318 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 294 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, still a long way away.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 271 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 154 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 14 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. Have I ever mentioned I hate snow and cold weather? .

* I have written 5,564 blogs in the 14 1/4+ years since I wanted to try this  thing called blogging.

* No Drone flights this weekend, it's still winter but I want to get out and fly a little more this coming Spring.

* I still need a new impossible project. I hate not really having any objectives.

* Still patiently awaiting to hear anything from BOPARC on the 2019 Softball season. The boys of Summer are ready to re-assemble.

* Do you know that we are only a mere 5 days away from the start of Daylight Savings time? It will run from March 10th to November 3rd and I am ready to sacrifice an hours sleep for warmer weather and more daylight.

* Yes I am really suffering from Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD). I need longer days and more sunlight, I'm done with this Winter thing for 2019. I'm so ready for Spring

* Something I have seen and would like to do, but it would take a large participation from a number of people to pull it off. A Murder Mystery get together. Scenarios are only like $50 each and includes a number of items. I think it would be a lot of fun.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: