Links

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

SPRING!!!!!!!!!

We have officially made it, Winter (my least favorite season) is now over with and we are changing to my favorite season which is Spring.

I know some are more partial to other seasons, but Springtime has always been my favorite. It's when we say goodbye to the doldrums of winter and embrace longer days, warmer weather and well natures beauty that she bestows upon us.

Whether it be the fresh smells of newly born foliage that emanates a smell tickling our taste of smell, to the beauty and color that trees and flowers start to present, natures own eye candy or whether it be the sounds of newborn birds calling out to their mothers to comer and feed them, this is and will always be my favorite season of the year.

Have yourselves a great spring day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: