Links

Monday, March 11, 2019

Longer Days

It's time to head back into those offices and do what it is that we do for a living, Monday is once again upon us and it's time for us to make the world go round.

By longer days I am referring to the amount of daylight that we will have available to us. The Sun will officially go down today at 7:21 meaning there will be more time to do things. With warmer weather on the way and the birds a singing, it means we are getting my my favorite time of the year. SPRINGTIME!!!!!!

I'm off this evening, my quarter is over with and I'll start preparing for the next quarter here in a few weeks. I don't think it is going to be a busy quarter for me, one is a section I worked last year and completed and there will be one new one to go with it. I know both have a minimal number of lines, so it's not going to be as challenging as this past quarter.

Michelle is still watching April the Giraffe and waiting on the new baby. She watched April a few years ago and it's back to putting the TV in the bedroom on Youtube so she can stream it and keep an eye on her friend...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: