Links

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, the TV behind me is silent as I was streaming a movie that is now completed. I'm sitting here collecting my thoughts for the day and contemplating laying back down for a couple of hours.

I did watch a little of the NCAA Tournament yesterday, in my group my bracket is still alive and within striking distance to win, but many others in our group also picking Duke to win the tournament.

I did have a nice conversation with Jonathan yesterday, I found a subject that he likes and enjoys talking about. He used to buy and sell artwork and from my understanding did it pretty well. Said he used to love going to antique stores and buying up paintings, said he would always refer to them as a picture instead of a paining in an attempt to not over value the piece of art. Said he had no problem at all and finding buyers and had a bit of success with it. He had all kinds of art books and sold all over the world, he had his specific niche and mastered it. It was a nice conversation, it was nice to have him leading the conversation educating me about his life rather than explaining to him his origins,

Our plans for the day are simple, grocery shop this morning, come home and do my Sunday Chores and the rest of the day is ours to do with as we please.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy it.

No comments: