Links

Sunday, March 03, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit way too early in the morning, I'm up for a trip to the restroom and am going to lay my big butt back down after I write this blog. While I am here though I will attempt to put together a coherent blog while I keep my eyes propped open.

Jim and Chris had a great auction yesterday, there were well over 100 people there last night seeking deals and quite a few of them found them. I would have called this the tool and candle auction, as he had plenty of each for sale. I ended up buying 3 boxes of 9mm practice ammo. Got a real good deal on 150 rounds and I jumped on it. Someone at the auction tried to say that 9MM Luger ammo might not fire in a regular 9mm, that statement is just simply false. Why do I refer to it as practice ammo, Full Metal Jacket ammunition is much cheaper to shoot, I use them to practice but my firearms are all loaded with hollow points and RIP rounds for self defense.

We're going to get a good start for the day, they are calling for as much as 9" of snow hitting Morgantown today and into tomorrow morning. It is best to just be prepared and we intend on beating the heavy snow that is going to blanket and cripple the area over the next 24 hours. We're going to make a big batch of Zuppa Toscana for dinner this evening, but other than that it is going to be a relaxing day.

Have yourselves a great day and remember to have your essentials in case you get snowed in. Oh by the way, I Hate Snow.

No comments: