Links

Monday, March 18, 2019

New Week

Here we all are, relaxed and ready to go for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. April had her Baby, St Patrick's Day is now behind us, so it's time to concentrate on the new beginning of a new work week.

Looking at my week ahead, I just have one mandatory meeting this week, but other than that it looks like I will be doing a lot of editing and creating datasets of our facility. This is my strength in my profession, it's when you put the headphones on and put some good music on and go to town editing. Of course there are always possibilities that something else can and will come up, but we'll deal with those as they come.

I'm done this quarter for RTI obviously, but my next quarters segment materials are due to arrive this week so I can start gearing up for the next quarter later this week. I do however get to enjoy the next two weekends however as the next quarter doesn't start until April Fools Day.

Have yourselves a super-fantastic day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: