Links

Friday, March 29, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

This needs to be a relaxing weekend, as it is my last weekend off for probably a couple of months. My new quarter with RTI begins on Monday and my life will once again get pretty busy for a period of time. The good thing is, both of my sections are right here in Morgantown, but I'll just say I'll have some traffic sitting on my transit to the sections, especially during the week day. However I am quite familiar with the areas that I will be working so there is always that positive.

No plans yet for the weekend, it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so I might just try to get my first real drone flight of the season in. I need to do something to enjoy the weekend, it'll be my last free weekend until probably Memorial Day weekend to be honest.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: