Links

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to awaken from getting knocked out by the dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up early watching Up on some channel and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle and I went out to dinner last night at Golden Coral and ran into my Sister Pam and that whole clan. George, Moke, Ang, Ryleigh, Calvin, Jeanetta, Misty and Robert were all eating there so we decided to join them. It was a good time and it was nice to catch up with them, I hadn't seen any of them in a while, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Not too many plans for the day other than laundry and Michelle going to the Vets to do payroll. If the weather was a little more cooperative I would take the drone out and fly it, but today is going to be less than optimal to fly.

I did manage to watch a couple really good movies this past week. I watched the Mule  and watched the Dirt last night. The Mule is Clint Eastwood's latest movie and the Dirt is about the career of Motley Crue.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm going back to bed.

zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz

No comments: