Links

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambing

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle has the the bedroom and living room TV's tuned into the Giraffe Cam waiting for April to give birth. Her sleep patterns are sleep a couple of hours and then get back to watching April. Me, I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and trying to decide what I am going to do with my first full weekend off in 2019.

Yes, I have my first weekend off since after Christmas and just before New Years, I had zero billable hours this week fro RTI and my caseload has been transferred away for clean up. I'm off this weekend =).

It was so nice the past couple of days that I actually have my drone battery and the drones transmitter charging in hopes that we will have some decent weather this weekend. Although Michelle came in from outside a few hours ago to tell me that it is raining ice, so that is not good. Weather may not want to cooperate with me for a drone flight this weekend, but I am going to be ready for it if it does decide to warm up a little.

Michelle's Nephew Donald has just graduated Basic Training and has arrived in Kentucky to begin his official training with the 101st Airborne. He has been in Missouri since around Thanksgiving for basic and just Graduated from Basic. Danielle and Roy both were there to watch him Graduate. I know that everyone in the family is very proud of this young man, and being in Airborne is a distinction that he is going to carry with him the rest of his life proudly.

Have yourselves a great day, I'll try to find something to do to occupy my time. I'm really hoping the weather will hold out, but if not I can always fly a local and short drone flight, it has been too long since I have flown.


No comments: