Links

Friday, March 22, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Ah yes, another two day weekend for yours truly, I'm just hoping the weather holds out so that I can go out and do a good drone flight this weekend. I'm really itching to fly and with a new quarter stating soon for RTI, I'm not going to have that prime time to fly that I wanted.

No big plans for the day or the weekend. I do have an NCAA Tournament Bracket that I am playing for fun. Same group of guys I have played with the past few years. I have lost 2 of the last 3 years to the mighty Titus, but I did manage to defeat him last year for the fist time ever. I must beat Titus again this year, it is my mission.

Have yourselves a great day

HI ho hi ho

No comments: