Links

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us after today, I guess that just means we need to get up and over this noon time hump and everything will be downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

As I was looking for am image for this weeks Wednesday Blog I came across this little ditty of am image to post and it got me thinking. "What If" is a question that we could ask ourselves and spend a whole day pondering.

What if one event or another did or did not happen throughout our lives and how could or would it have changed our destiny or our lives to where it is now. I'm fortunate, my what ifs have all landed me in a better place and put me on a different path than what may have happened. What if Sterling Faucet had never closed down and left Morgantown. What if Helmick had never closed? Would I still be at one of these industrial facilities? Would I be a whole lot poorer than I am today as Sterling didn't pay well and Helmick was basically killing me. What if I chickened out on my first day of college and didn't make it? I threw up on my way to campus the first day because of nerves, what if my destiny had been changed that day. What if my Dad was still around, would things be different or would paths have been straighter for others? What if Michelle's first husband would not have passed away, would I still be single today?

What if I may have found a new theme for a blog simply by accident?

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: