Links

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle just went to bed after a long night. I've been sick and sleeping and she had to run Chad to the hospital last night and he is still there as of press time. I'm just waking up and burning up with a fever, so I'm going back to bed right after I write this.

I have got to get better and healthy, Monday my life gets extremely busy with a new quarter starting plus we are doing our yearly full scale exercise at NETL and I'll have a dual role this year and I will be extremely busy for a couple of days. So much so that I have scheduled my RTI work around this exercise.

I was planning on trying to fly the drone this weekend, but me being under the weather has put a bit of a damper on that. I would rather be healthy come Monday than have a little fun today, and that is if I felt any better.

Anyone playing an NCAA Tournament Bracket? I'm still in second place in my bracket challenge with the group I'm playing with, 3 of my 4 final 4 teams are still alive and I have a good chance on winning this bracket, I actually feel pretty confident that I can win it. I just have to avoid the upsets and Duke needs to beat Kentucky in the Finals.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: