Links

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is over with, Tuesday is dawning upon us, time for a tidbits.

* It has been 20,204 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math. I asked Calvin this past weekend how many days he was old, he couldn't even begin to calculate it.

* It has been 5,427 days since I graduated from WVU. The countdown is on for thousands of others who will realize their dreams and begin to clear out of town.

* 4,028 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, dinner and a movie.

* 3,252 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,789 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married at the Marilla Center

* I have now lived 415 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short time and life really is.

* I have 4,633 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,257 days away. With Spring Practice underway, I'm starting to get that football feeling.

* 313 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I'm hating on him a lot less as out warmer weather is getting here.

* 297 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 273 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 250 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 133 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 87 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!

* I have written 5,586 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.

* No Drone flights this weekend, but soon. I should have flown this past weekend, the time is definitely coming.

* I still need a new impossible project. No ideas yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

* To answer Calvin's Question that I asked him, he is 8,590 days old. Everyone should know how old they are.

* Why do some people have to make every post on social media about Politics? I've just seen over the past few weeks that to some, it's more about spreading misinformation and propaganda than about politics. In case you haven't noticed, if someone is pointing the finger at the opposing side, they are just masking their own habits. There are things in life other than  Politics at the National level.

* The Mountaineers are in week 2 of Spring Drills for Football. Neal Brown is making players stand the entire practice, no kneeling. It's a new era of Mountaineer Football.

* Anyone seen the new Parcel Viewer WVU is hosting? It's a real nice upgrade from the previous viewer. I know a couple of people who ask me to pull up the information are loving this new site.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: