Links

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Training Day and Certification

As I am off for the next few days traveling to St. Louis, I am pre-writing s number of my blogs to keep it active and going and to let people know what I am doing.

Well the first travel day is done, now I have to concentrate on what it what was that I was brought here for. It's the education of any and all changes that are coming forth and me having to go through the certification process this evening.

This is going to be my long day, and the most intense day with the least amount of fun and games and more business.

I signed up to do my certification this evening, as opposed to doing it tomorrow morning. It's nothing I am going to stress over, I just want to get it over and done with so I can relax. I was nervous the first time I did this in Raleigh a few years ago, but I've done probably hundred or better interviews so this is just doing what I have done a number of times before. I'm sure there will be  a curve ball or two, but nothing any worse than I have already seen out in the field.

Have yoursleves a great day.

No comments: