Links

Monday, January 29, 2018

Back to it Monday

I did have a weekend off and that was from both jobs, now it is time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

This is going to good week despite the cold temperatures that are forecast for the week. Friday will be international Phil Day and he is going to hear my pleas and not see his shadow this year and ensure us that Spring is right around the corner. I've got faith in you Phil (wink wink).

We did get a start on our taxes for the year this weekend, but we are waiting on one more document before we can file this year, we have a total of six W-2's entered so far for the year and are now just waiting one documentation from the state for my Unemployment that I had to file earlier this year. I do use H&R Block Software and I create copies of everything before I file, one of their new features this year is you can upload a .pdf of your W-2 and it reads it and fills everything in for you, which I thought was a pretty amazing thing considering what all we have had to enter plus my 1098 and any other documentation.

Well new week and a new streak, let's do this.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: