Links

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching Best of Times and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I'm going out working once again today, so my streak will continue now to the 20th Consecutive Day of working and I've submitted my schedule that and will be working at least next Saturday, after that my beginning of the quarter streak may come to an end and I can start to wind down.

Went over to Frank and Pat's yesterday to celebrate Layla's 10th Birthday Party. Had a great time sitting around and talking to everyone, Layla had a great day as well and was very appreciative of everything she received.

Today it's going to be our typical Sunday, out this morning to do grocery shopping and then over to the bakery and finally I will be heading back out into the field to see if I can further close up my larger section and try to get a little bit of a break.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: