Links

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet house, literally this time as some moron took out the power poll across from our house and knocked out the power to the house yesterday and also knocked out my cable and internet access. Fortunately I can tether off my phone, but it is limited due to our package and not selecting a package for that purpose.

Our cable is going to be out until about Tuesday, and it took hours to fix the electric because it is a Holiday weekend and we are just one customer and the only one affected by the New Jerseyite (yes he is from New Jersey) not knowing how to drive on hills in the winter and totaled his car into the poll right across the street.

I'm out doing field work again today as I will be tomorrow, how is that for a three day holiday weekend, I just hope I am able to transmit my work this evening just using my phone, this could get interesting.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: