Links

Friday, January 26, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another Weekend.

Well maybe I'll make it back into the office today, I was diagnosed with Influenza A and they wanted me to work from home yesterday as to not infect anyone with this highly contagious flu that has hit the area as of late. This has been a Gnasty (with a G) one to say the very least. Hopefully it will run its course by Monday for me and be completely out of my system.

It has not been pleasurable for me to say the very least, fevers, sore throat, congestion, restlessness, diarrhea, aches and pains and about anything and everything associated with this Gnasty thing. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy and I hope Michelle has stayed far enough away from me to avoid it.

No plans for the weekend other than working if I am able to, I can't visit anyone when I'm sick and put their health at risk.

Have yourselves a great day, find something new, research it and follow up on it.

Hi ho hi ho

2 comments:

JackCrab said...

Question is how do yer think yer acquired it?

From a surface or from getting too close to a sick person?

wearing a mask or more handwashing may have prevented?

asking for a friend lol

George Hall said...

I work a second job where I do a lot of field work, my guess is coming into contact with some clients to conduct interviews as I started to feel it Sunday.