Links

Friday, January 12, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of another three day Holiday Weekend.

For some of you it's a three day holiday weekend, for me it's just a weekend where I work another job instead of going into the office on Monday. They originally wanted me to travel to Paw Pawand work this weekend being that it is an extended three day one, but I'm trying to stay around town working this weekend as Michelle may possibly be going back home for a Memorial.

I hope everyone has had a great week, maybe if the weather breaks a little this weekend I may, and that is a big MAY be able to fly my drone Friday evening, that is if the temperatures of the last couple of days stay around. I have a funny feeling however that they are going to drop and I'm not going to be able to get that opportunity unfortunately, but we'll have to wait and see.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: